Saturday 29 November 2014

practicing my final elizabethan design

Practicing my final Elizabethan design
 
For my final Elizabethan makeup design i decided i wanted to incorporate Elizabethan materials which they would use on their clothing and in thier hair , therefore for my final design i have chosen to use lace as a stencil and pearls.
 
I had several attempts at creating a face chart for my final design, on other face charts in which i had created i experimented with different colours such as reds and purple and took into conisderation the positioning of the lace stencil on the face.
 
After experimenting with my final Elizabethan look in lessons i found a design in which i was happy with and created a face chart which ressembled the design created in lesson.

 

 

for my final Elizabethan design i am going to have use the illamasqua matte foundation for the base colour and use lace as a stencil and go over the pattern using my rounded blending brush and black eyeshadow from the Kryolan pallet.The lace pattern will be situated the right side of my face.

Also by stenciling  over some flowers on the lace pattern using my red blusher from my blusher pallet and black eyeshadow from my kryolan pallet this helped to added of a stronger pattern and design .
In order to make my design look more aged and Elizabethan my partner experimented with the use of gold over top of the lace pattern however, i  feel by add gold to the design it disguises the texture of the lace , however in order to complete the lace pattern i have decided to purchase some  small adhesive pearls for the centre of the flowers on my design.
 
The colour i want to be applied to my eyes for my final design is a brown from the Illamasqua neutral pallet and a black from the same pallet to be blended into the socket area of the eyes. In order to bring out the eyes i have also decided to applied a white from the illamasqua neutral pallet to the brown line. I also want my eyelashes to be white for my final design to give a more contemporary Elizabethan look, therefore i am going to use white supracolour and a disspossible mascara wand.
 
Due to having so much colour on one half of my face i design i  decided i only wanted to use a subtle colour on the cheeks, i felt the pink from the illamasqua blush pallet applied to the circles of the cheeks and blended out into the cheek bones with a light colour from the kryolan glamour glow pallet would work well.
 
Applied to my lips i decided to use a dark red from the kryolan lip pallet and outline them with a black eyeshadow from my kryolan pallet and blended the colours together to create and ombre effect.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment