Saturday 11 October 2014

face charts

Face charts 
face charts are used to experiment with different Makeup looks and designs before creating a final design for your model.Before creating my own face charts I watched a variety of tutorial videos on YouTube in order to get an idea on how to create different designs. 


 Here is my first attempt at designing a face chart the products I used included D32 and D5 from the camouflage pallet for the lips, a light brown eyeshadow and a gel eye
Iiner on the eyes and for the shading on the face I used the natural tan blusher and rose blusher. I began my first face chart by shading the darker areas of the face then adding blusher to highlight the cheeks I then added a Lighter camouflage lip gloss to the lips and then a darker shade to highlight the lips, to the eyes I then added a list brown eyeshadow and a gel eye liner.
overall i really like the colour scheme i used but felt i need to practice more with applying eyelashes and eyeliner to the face chart.
 For my second attempt at a face chart I began shading the darker areas 
 Of the face.
For my second face chart I began shading the darker areas of the face with a bronzing summer blusher I then highlighted the features of the face such as the eyelids and nose using this same product, to the lips I then added a red gloss from my lip pallet (LC009) and used a black eyeshadow to highlight the outline of the lips. I then used a eyeliner and grey colour eye shadow the the eyes.
I really liked the final outcome of this image i felt the colours i used complimented eachother and the products were blended well.
I screen shot an image of a face chart online with a similar design I wanted to use on one of my own face charts.


 This was my third attempt at a face chart on this design I wanted to
Add a pattern to the face . I began sketching my design onto the face and then  shading the darker areas of the face with a blue eyeshadow I then used my purple aquacolour makeup to the lips eyebrows and floral design .
I really liike the outcome of the final design, i felt the colours worked well together and the design worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment