Sunday 7 December 2014

Three brush challenge


 

Three brush challenge 


using the only the rounded blending brush the foundation brush and the angled brush i was able to create a pop art makeup design.

Firstly I used the foundation brush to apply the white Illamasqua matte skin base to the face and the ears, i was aware that I had to apply a base colour to the neck but due to my client suffering with exzema i did not apply any products to this area.

Using the angled brush and the black supracolour i then started to draw lines around the features in order to make my client appear more cartoon.

Finally to using the blue and red supracolour and the rounded blending brush i created the dots on my clients face and applied colour to the tear underneath the eye and the lips 

overall i was really happy with my design i feel i have made a significant improvement with my application of makeup since I first started the course in September . The only thing i feel i could have improved on was making the dots on the face more even . I  also found i made a good choice of the threw brushes i used and found it generally quite simple to create a makeup look using the brushes of my decision .






Lichtenstein inspired pop art makeup (no date) pinterest. Portfolio Inspiration. Available at: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/447967494157673838/ (Accessed: 7 December 2014).
This was the inspiration for my my three brush challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment